Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our 9th Anniversary

On February 7, 2012, Jared and I celebrated out 9th anniversary.  I am astonished that that many years have passed.  We’re almost to the decade mark.  It just goes to show that time really flies when you’re having fun.

our life 115

I made Jared laugh at me when I tried on my wedding dress to just “see” if I could fit into it since I’m finally back to my wedding-day weight.  I was reminded though that I’ve gotten a little bit taller (2.5” to be precise) since we got married, so I wouldn’t say it was a perfect fit, but that’s really okay with me.

For our Anniversary, Jared and I (and Vivian) went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants “My Big Fat Greek Restaurant” and laughed as Vivian danced around in the booth to the Greek music.  What I really wanted for a gift was to get family photos taken so I had set up an appointment for our Anniversary with a photographer who just moved to our area and was doing an AMAZING deal on photos.  Here is a little sampling:

IMG_2960-1IMG_2975-1IMG_3017-1IMG_3032-1IMG_3099-1IMG_3120-1IMG_3133-1IMG_3110-1IMG_3182-1IMG_3209-1IMG_3240-1IMG_3259-1

I am so glad I asked the particular photographer I did.  She did a fabulous job!  If anyone want’s her information, just email me.  I am also so glad that I thought to do this for our anniversary since being a family has been our main focus for the last nine year, it was the perfect way to celebrate.  Our photographer was also amazing and patient and just really made it relaxed and after the kids got tired of doing different poses, she just followed them around the park as they played.  It was wonderful.  That evening we got home and enjoyed a key lime pie as a family.

I am so thankful that I’ve been so blessed to be married to Jared for the past nine years.  It is so wonderful to be with him, he is my best friend in the whole world and he is a wonderful father to our children.  I love you Jared.

5 comments:

  1. WOW congrats on 9 YEARS!!! That is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine years goes by fast doesn't it? It will be 11 for us in June. I can't believe you got into your wedding dress. It would be a miracle for me. Cute family pics. Regan saw them and knew exactly who Christian was and that he was Peter Pan and she was Wendy. She wanted to see him. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does go fast. I didn' say I looked good in my weddig dress...I guess some things will never be the same after kids (and surgery) ;) It's taken me pretty much two whole years of working out consistantly to lose all the weight I put on from Vivian but I still look pretty much the same. That's so cute she remembered Peter Pan and Wendy. Christian didn't remember playing that but he does remember playing with Regan. He would love to see her. If you're ever down this way...we'd love to see you (we could even put you up if you'd like). I love the photos of your beautiful Allie. She's angelic! Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  3. Your family pictures are awesome! What a great idea for an anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete