Sunday, March 25, 2012

Christian’s Soccer Winter 2012

I usually am not able to go to Christian’s soccer games as they take place while I’m teaching. I was really excited yesterday when I took the day off of teaching and so I was able to come and watch him play.  Jared says the team they were against is one of the best they’ve played so far so they didn’t win like they usually do so Christian was a little upset.  I found it personally fun to watch our boy run around and play with the other kids.

073

This is Christian and another little boy Evan, warming up before the game.  His coach told me he think’s they are bookends because of their height and skill level is so similar.  They pretty much looked this way the whole time they played together.

 093

Here is what Vivian did for half of the game…run off.105

The other times, she was pretty angelic looking.

106

Here’s one of the best photos of Christian playing…and it’s pretty typical of how they were set up…in a pack.  It was cute.  I’m so glad I got to come and see Christian play.  He’s such a fun boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment