Friday, May 14, 2010

Family Party for Jared’s 30th Birthday

IMG_4096

Saturday, my parents were sweet and had a Birthday celebration for Jared.  I feel bad that I didn’t do more for this momentous occasion since he did turn 30 but it’s a little tricky to plan things when you’re traveling.  I did however go shopping for the event when I flew up for Dayna’s wedding.  So he had a surprising stack of gifts from me since he usually takes the car and I stay in all the time unless he’s with me.  (It’s just to hard for me to shop with the kids besides totally unsafe in our area to leave things in the car.  I know I’m paranoid… I really need a house with a garage attached and in a better area.)

  IMG_4095  

Here’s Michael cuddling Vivian…I never knew he liked babies so much until I had Vivian but he’s so gushy around her it’s darling!

  IMG_4120

The kids playing on the floor… just like we used to do at my grandma’s house.

IMG_4121 

Bea and Enoch sitting at the piano examining new books.

 IMG_4125

My sister April with baby Kate.

IMG_4126

My mom holding up the four generation photo we gave her for mother’ day.

  IMG_4138

Jared after blowing out his candles on his cake.  My sister April and Christian helping to take them out of the cake.

IMG_4139

Kate eating grandpa Doug’s hair… maybe she thinks she’s low on protein?

It was great seeing our family members who made it.  My SIL Ginny was really sweet and brought us some baby clothes from her daughter so we pretty much have tripled Vivian’s clothing that’s girly.  Thanks again Ginny!  We had a great time seeing all our family.  Thanks for coming everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the one of Mike and Vivian! And I want copies of the one's of my babies of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry we missed you when you were here. We had a lot of family in town and it was pretty busy. It was good to see you before though. Vivian is so darling! I can see why you are so addicted to her. Had the test done on Sophie and found out that all is well. What a relief! She is doing just fine now and hasn't had another intestinal episode thank goodness. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete