Monday, May 3, 2010

Beautiful Baby Boy…

When I was in Utah, I finally got to see my great friend Brooke’s baby boy!  Holy cow he has a ton of hair!!!!  He’s such a beautiful baby.  I’m so glad that everything went well with her birthing.  She borrowed my hypnobabies course and loved her birthing!  I’m so glad she had a good experience.  She also says she feels fantastic and after having a baby two weeks before that’s saying a lot!

IMG_3865Sweet little Ammon…check out that hair!   

IMG_3859

Sleeping in his swing…

IMG_3870  

Looking up at mommy…

I only could stay for a minute which was a bummer but it was great to see them.  Hopefully we can spend more time there when we come for Jared’s graduation.  Nice job on the beautiful baby Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I saw a picture of him on Alan's profile and that was my first thought, "Look at all that hair!" He is so adorable! I'm so glad that her birthing went well. Hypnobabies rules!

    ReplyDelete