Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vivian’s Blessing Day

Part of our reasons for going to Utah was to have Vivian blessed in my parent’s ward that I grew up in so that the majority of the family could be present and stand in the circle.  This is Vivian in the dress I made for her.  I’m so glad that it worked out!IMG_2928 

Here is Jared right before church showing off the dress, bracelet and headband I made for her.IMG_2926    

A close-up on the headband…it’s a little difficult to tell that I pleated the headband as well (Christian was a little upset that he wasn’t in all the photos).    IMG_2936 

It was a beautiful blessing and she slept right until the end when Jared held her up and she woke up wondering why she was being forced out of her comfortable position.  Thank you to all of you who made the effort to come out and see her blessing, it was a little more memorable because my brother Michael spoke in church and reported on his mission.  I’m so thankful we were able to work out all of the details!  It was a beautiful day and I was so happy to get pictures of her with various family members afterwards!IMG_2939 Here she is with her Maternal Great-Grandma!  IMG_2954 Vivian and Cousin Shaun…   IMG_2960  Vivian and Cousin Autumn…  IMG_2967   Vivian with aunt April…

I’m so grateful that this beautiful daughter has come into our family.  She is a Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Her dress is beautiful. You did a great job. Sorry that I wasn't able to make it.

    ReplyDelete