Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vivian is Three Months!

Copy of IMG_3041 

I’m so glad I tried having baby number two!  I had thought that I couldn’t stand another three months with a newborn…but after my first baptism by fire it was much better the second time around!  Vivian is now officially in the “Gerber” stage and she is a darling!  I need to figure out her nap routine now that she’s not falling asleep at any given moment so that’s my new challenge for the coming month.

Here’s Vivian interacting with Jared one night.  She likes to imitate him when he sticks out his tongue…It’s pretty cute!

She’s a little more nervous about being passed around than Christian was but it’s nice to know that she likes me.  She is really liking Christian too and it’s so fun to see him interact with her.  I think it’s so adorable that when he plays prince he makes her his damsel in distress…I’m just wondering if by the time she wants to play princess if he will still want to play with her!

IMG_3033 

I love these kids so much and they are such fun I may decide to have even more!

2 comments:

  1. That blessing dress you made is gorgeous!! Way to go! I think I would be too scared to try. She sure is a cutie and is that red hair?!? Love the chubby cheeks. Give 'em a squeeze for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOSH...I only saw her a couple weeks ago and it seems those delicious chubby cheeks filled in during that time! I l.o.v.e. chubby cheeks, so cute!

    ReplyDelete