Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christian’s Beloved

Last year in the beginning of February when we first moved, I met Brooke who just happened to live two stories above us at the time.  She had a darling baby girl about six months old named Emma. Christian LOVES Emma… he did from the moment he met her which is really great because her mom and I are great buddies and Jared gets along well with her dad too so it’s a great situation.  I was sad to leave Utah this past August and the main reason was because I had to leave our great friends! 

In a way it was probably good that we moved further from Brooke, Alan, and Emma in a way though because when we got together we had so much fun chatting that we didn’t get much done.  Brooke and I always would have the brilliant(?) idea to make dinner together and it would take at least two hours because we were so distracted by each other!  It was really a great blessing to have them nearby since we could both rely on each other if we needed someone to watch our kids or help us out with a problem (like the time Brooke flooded her apartment or I had my appendectomy). IMG_2946

I was so happy this past week to have had the time to spend with their family again before Brooke has her new baby boy.  Christian and Emma play so well we really do joke about them getting married someday so that we don’t have to worry about the in-laws!

 IMG_2912IMG_2913    

Here are Christian and Emma playing together at their house.

This video is of them playing with Emma’s grandpa and laughing hysterically which is so cute.

Brooke’s baby boy is due any day and I’m so excited for her!  I feel like we’re practically sisters (though we don’t look at all alike).  She is such a sweetheart!

IMG_2919

I was really pleased that they made it to Vivian’s baby blessing though Christian was having difficulty staying reverent because of Emma.  She’s such a doll!

IMG_2942

No comments:

Post a Comment