Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Caught on Camera: Family Antics

During our stay in Utah I had a pretty fun time watching different family members playing, goofing off and just plain being cute.  Some of these things I caught on film (if you can call it that anymore…) so I thought I’d share a few videos.

One of the most adorable things was watching Christian play with his cousin Sandy.  I realized that he actually has a very strong sense of “fairness” in that he wants everyone to have their fair share and such.  One example is when grandma made him a whole sandwich and Sandy a half a sandwich.  She had cut his into fourths and Sandy’s in half and he was pretty persistent that Sandy should have the fourth of his sandwich so that things would be even.  Here’s a video of them dancing around in the spare room.

 

This one is a few days later when they were using their imaginations and my diaper bag pretending it was the bridle of a horse (that they were riding side-by-side on—don’t ask me how that works).

 

This next one was taken on Sunday of my niece Beatrix was she was looking over a book and singing…it’s a little difficult to hear over the background noise but it’s still pretty darling.

 

This next one is a little freakish as Christian ran around the house in this Hilary Clinton mask that Michael brought back from Tennessee.  I had a couple of pictures taken in this myself but they are way too scary to share!

 

This last one is difficult to see what’s going on but Michael had these disgusting looking pretend teeth (that looked like the local Tennessean’s or so I’m told).

So that’s just a glimpse into my some of the behaviors of my family members.  Got to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment