Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Playing with our “Baby Dolls”

My sister Julie had a baby girl 25 days before I did so we spent a large majority of our time together playing with our girls like they were baby dolls.  It was pretty fun!  We have designs on our daughters to make them friends.  I only hope that we’ll be able to move back to Utah so that they can play together a lot more than every few months or so.

Of course I had to take some pictures that I thought I’d share…

 

Here they are sharing Vivian’s play gym       IMG_2834 

Look they’re holding arms and hands!IMG_2842 

Here we have an eye line-up… IMG_2848 IMG_2850  IMG_2853

On Sunday we dressed them in their dresses that were similar in colors and had a “photo shoot”…IMG_2979 IMG_2981     IMG_2990 IMG_2997 

They weren’t quite sure what to think with our shenanigans!

5 comments:

  1. He he! They are so cute! I haven't even had a chance to look at the pictures I took yet, I need to get to that and post those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. Both of your babies are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! It was so fun to get to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I am sad that I missed Vivian's blessing. I would have been there except I have ADHD and TOTALLY forgot even though it was written on my calendar. How lame! Anyway, I hope you had a fun time in Utah and I hope to see you another time when you come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes they look like they could be twins!!

    ReplyDelete