Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jennifer’s Wedding

We spent the last week in Utah Visiting family.  One of the events we went up for was my cousin Jennifer’s Wedding.  What a beautiful bride she made.  I’m so happy for her!

IMG_2810Here’s a glimpse of the back of her dress….so beautiful!IMG_2823 

Jared and I were so blessed to get my cousin Elise to watch Christian and Vivian while we were at the temple… Elise is a working girl so her days are cram-packed with things to do. I am so grateful to her that I could attend because she made it possible!

IMG_2807 IMG_2808   

Here are Jared and I all bundled up!

It was a pretty chilly morning from what we’ve been used to in Arizona but it was totally worth the effort especially to listen to the ceremony.  There is almost nothing more beautiful to me than a wedding ceremony in the temple! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty cute picture of you even with your coat and shades. You should use it as a profile picture or something.

    ReplyDelete