Monday, August 1, 2011

When the house is a little too quiet…

One morning, in the middle of July, I was cleaning and I realized that I hadn’t heard the kids for a while.  So as a cautious and somewhat seasoned mother, I tipped toed upstairs to see what the kids were up to and this is what I found…  IMG_9278 Christian and Vivian having a picnic upstairs on his bedroom floor with pretend food!  It was so cute and I was so relieved to find them playing quietly with each other without squabbling, I had to document it. ;)

IMG_9279

Vivian was so cute holding her “sandwich” just like she was a regular sandwich eater.   I know it’s a bunch of pictures, but these are just priceless to me to see how sweetly they were playing together.

IMG_9280 IMG_9281 IMG_9283 IMG_9284 IMG_9285 IMG_9286 IMG_9287 IMG_9289 IMG_9292

I just love these two little munchkins!  They bring so much extra sparkle to my life.  I’m so blessed to have them!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Pretend picnics are the best! I should re-introduce them to Lillian. That used to be one of her favorite games, and Kate loves to pretend to eat the play food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already decided that one of the greatest joys in life is to see my children playing and laughing together, and the little one is only 7 months! It is so nice to see how much they love each other.

    ReplyDelete