Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A boy and a girl…

On the Friday before Christian was to start school I had to go to central Phoenix and take my sewing machine in to be looked at (since luckily it’s still under warranty from the place I bought it from).  So we made a day of it and I took the kids to the Bernina store, went to breakfast at the Wildflower bakery and then we went and visited my friend Christina.  It was so fun to see her and see how her little Maren has grown.  Isn’t she adorable?

IMG_9306      

Vivian thought so too and wanted to hold her a lot.  Maren wasn’t too sure about this arrangement as you can tell from the photos…

IMG_9313   IMG_9316       We lined the kids up on the sofa and laughed and laughed about how we both have a boy and a girl and how our own children look like clones of each other.  It cracks me up because in my own family everyone looked different and in Jared’s family everyone looks so different from each other.  Here are a few of photos of our cute kids (since we couldn’t get them to all smile in the same photo):IMG_9323             IMG_9336  IMG_9338

Aren’t these kids cute?  I just can’t help loving them!  Thanks Christina for letting us come and hang out!  It was great to see you again!

1 comment: