Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I miss…

The thing I miss the most about living away from Utah is Fall.  I love the smell, the crisp cool air, the fact that you can wear cozy sweaters, and most especially, the angle and subtle cheerfulness of the light in Fall.  When we finally arrived in Salt Lake on November 19, Christian was very happy to play outside and really enjoy the fabulous weather outside….as well as making piles of leaves that he could jump into.IMG_1934IMG_1935IMG_1936IMG_1937

I love how much he was reveling in all the leaves.  Vivian was much more interested in playing with the toys at Grandma’s house than to be bothered with outside.  Jared and I enjoyed the weather outside too and pick apples off of my mom’s two apple trees.  It was nice to have a taste of Fall this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think every kid should experience playing in a pile of fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete