Monday, November 26, 2012

The Journey Home

On our way home, we stopped in Nephi at JC Mickelson's for a little lunch. Christian and Vivian are always excited to color a picture to add to their wall display.

IMG_1952IMG_1953

And of course, the best thing about Mickelson’s is the awesome train that circles around the whole store.  My kids can’t get enough of watching the trains.IMG_1963IMG_1965IMG_1969

Later, we stopped at Cove Fort to use their bathrooms because even though it is a mile off of the freeway, they boast the best bathrooms in a twenty mile radius…and I am a sucker for a good bathroom.  We also needed to stretch our legs a bit so we let the kids run (and climb) around a bit to get rid of the wiggles.

IMG_1974IMG_1977

And I was having fun playing with my camera…IMG_1978IMG_1981IMG_1987

After watching me having fun with my camera, Christian wanted to have a chance at it and made Jared and I pose.IMG_1991

Good thing I “feel” cute when I’m pregnant because later on I always realize how huge I really did look.

IMG_1995

After all that fun, it was time to get back in the car….which not everyone was happy about.IMG_2009

But personally, I was happy to be headed home.IMG_2034

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I took the girls to that restaurant once, though I'm sure they don't remember. Kitty was a baby and Lilly was only three. We should go there again, and also, I need to make a point of taking them to cove fort someday.

    ReplyDelete