Monday, November 19, 2012

Over the river and through the woods… to Dayna’s house we go!

On November 19, we drove up to Cedar City to visit my dear friend Dayna on our way to SLC.  She and her husband Jeff were sweet enough to put us up for the night so that we could A. See them and B. save a little green instead of going to a motel.  I absolutely love their cozy little house with it’s darling features such as the arched doorways and  fun trim around the entire house.IMG_1927The kids couldn’t remember her (which breaks my heart) but they soon fell back in love with her and Vivian had fun bugging Jeff and flirting with him too.

We didn’t have too much time to visit, but we had some pie and had a good little chat that night as we looked at a couple of albums together too.

Dayna had to leave for work that morning so I nabbed her for a photo before she left (and no, I hadn’t had time to get ready yet, please also keep in mind that I’m 30-something weeks pregnant in this photo too).IMG_1933

Thanks Dayna and Jeff for your hospitality!

1 comment: