Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year, not only we came for Thanksgiving, my brother Richard flew up from Atlanta to have Thanksgiving in Salt Lake too.  My aunt Annette’s mother-in-law passed away that week so she and her family joined my dad’s family for the meal.  Here’s a photo of my dad with his youngest sibling.  There is a family resemblance.IMG_0232

My brother Eric also came with his family. Here is a photo I go of his two darling bashful children as they played with my mom’s Thanksgiving Little People set.IMG_0230

Here is my niece Sandy waiting patiently for her dinner…the table was set a long time before dinner was served which made it a little harder to wait for some of us. ;) IMG_0233

My brother Bill was helpful with his turkey carving expertise…

IMG_0237

Here’s a cute photo of my youngest siblings, my cute younger (and single) brother Michael, and my sister Julie.IMG_0238

Vivian was very excited to drink her yummy cider (I think Jared was trying to keep her calm).IMG_0240

Christian was very excited to sit by his cousin Mikey from California who he sees very rarely.IMG_0241

After dinner, the kids (especially Vivian) were happy to color in grandma’s coloring books.IMG_0268We also celebrated my brother Bill’s and my brother Eric’s birthday’s which were that month.  I think it’s cute that they each have a daddy’s girl who wants to be right by them.IMG_0272IMG_0278

After dinner, we stopped by Jared’s parents’ home to visit for a bit.  Jared’s sister Annalisa and her Husband Chris and their two kids were there.  Sadly, I took a bunch of photos that were in the wrong mode (because my brother and Jared were playing with my camera before we came over) so this is the only one that turned out.IMG_0283

We had a really fun time playing with them especially this funny German game where you have to go across the room impersonating something.  We stayed for such a long time that when we got back we had two very tired children. But it was a beautiful day to spend with family.  We are so very thankful for the fabulous family and friends that we are so blessed to have. It also was a great blessing that we could come to be with family for Thanksgiving this year.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you all! I'm so glad you were able to make the trip!

    ReplyDelete