Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zoo with Vivian

Tuesday, I went to the zoo with my little Vivian and my Friend Claudia and her boy Greyson.  The elephant was right by the fence and that was really fun for the kids.  I wish she would have posed a little better for me though.

IMG_2732

At Harmony Farms, Vivian just loves sitting on the giant “little people” animals.  I love that she just kept sitting on this horse.IMG_2740

She enjoyed sitting on the cow too but she wouldn’t sit on the sheep…I guess she’s realized that people don’t ride sheep…I’m not sure people ride cows though…do they?IMG_2759

Look at this boy!  Isn’t he getting so handsome?!IMG_2764

I love how intent Vivian is when she drives this little car.  She wants to do this more than anything and is very impatient to be the one who gets to be behind the steering wheel…I guess she’s my girl.IMG_2786

This next series was just funny of Vivian playing peek-a-boo.  I have a difficult enough time already getting her in pictures (case in point the one above is one of about 20 photos).  She just refuses to look at the camera…frustrating.  Thank goodness for digital cameras because I had a film one with Christian and I still have more good pictures of him up to the age she’s at because she won’t just look at me and hold still!

IMG_2794IMG_2799IMG_2800IMG_2797

I had to add this funny cow picture.  I love her expression.

IMG_2810

I have never actually wondered over to the whole horse area at the zoo but I’m going to for now on.  She adored this little wooden horse with the (super worn-out) saddle.  It took literally pulling her off to get her off of this thing.IMG_2817IMG_2818IMG_2819IMG_2821

On our way out, we decided to let the kiddos run through the water since it was so hot in the upper 90’s.  She did not want to go home until suddenly she was cold.  Poor thing, I didn’t know she’d think it was so cold at 70ish degrees once her body temperature dropped.  Goes to show, my kids are desert children.

IMG_2828IMG_2830IMG_2831If you notice, there are a lot of bigger kids in the water visiting on a school trip.  She was not at all intimidated by them and I was getting worried but she was really good and thankfully there were no collisions.

Thanks Claudia for the fun morning!  We had a great time. Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment