Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

Mother’s Day was a good.  This year especially, I felt so blessed to have the beautiful children that I have.  They both made me cards with a little supervision from their daddy (at least on Vivian’s part).  I was delighted to see Christian’s card with our whole family on the cover.IMG_2943IMG_2950

I also was delighted with the great gifts that I had previously picked out for myself and had been waiting to unwrap for about a month. Winking smile I’ve learned over the years that mother’s day is just not a day that my husband thinks about…I think it has more to do with the fact that it’s usually the same week as his Birthday so he’s just not thinking about it as we are working on other plans.

IMG_2969IMG_2979IMG_2982

I’m so grateful to be the mother of two beautiful children.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment