Monday, May 7, 2012

Jared’s Birthday 2012

On Sunday May 6, 2012 Jared had his birthday.  We I was lazy and because we had a neighbor friend’s birthday party to attend, I didn’t make a special dinner or cake on the day and decided to let it be until the next day.  But, we did have present time.

Here’s the Birthday boy with the little girl who wishes the presents were for her.

IMG_2648

My ham!IMG_2658IMG_2662Vivian’s cheese!IMG_2663

Daddy needs help…IMG_2670IMG_2671

Birthday kissing…kind of.IMG_2673This is what he’s been waiting for!IMG_2675

Love the expressions on their faces!IMG_2679

Christian working on his posture

IMG_2685

Vivian took a real liking to this bag…I like how you can see Jared examining his books in the background…we know what he is excited about.IMG_2698IMG_2699IMG_2700

The next day, Monday, we had our friends the Davis’ for dinner and I feel like a dork I didn’t take any photos of them.  This is the cake we had for dessert.  It’s a black forest chocolate cherry cake.  Yum.  I had to figure out how to make the chocolate ganache (sp?) without milk so I was pretty nervous but it turned out super delicious.

IMG_2701Vivian is not happy she has to eat more dinner before cake.  Christian on the other hand, gobbled up his dinner faster than ever.IMG_2706

It’s no wonder both of our kids have so much personality, take a look at the calmest person in our family when there’s a delicious confection in front of him…practically barbaric!IMG_2712

Good thing the effect of fire calmed him down a bit…and no he’s not 311, it’s 32 but I couldn’t find my 2 so I improvised…I didn’t want the smoke alarm to go off.IMG_2717

No comments:

Post a Comment