Saturday, April 28, 2012

End of April 2012 with the kids

After literally months of deciding what to do about curtains for Vivian’s room, I finally found blackouts that are white at Lowes…the only problem was they were kind of bland so I was very excited when I found some pretty polka-dot sheers  from Wal-mart (Target has some that are practically the same but for twice the price) that I put in front of her curtains to make the room have a softer glow when her blinds are up.  Here are some random photos of her playing in her room after I put up the sheers so they’re in the background so you can see the pretty effect they create.  She’s wearing her most favorite dress that grandma Jaydene gave her and it is pretty much always worn on wash day because as soon as I pull it out of the clean basket and she see’s it, she insists on wearing it right then and there.

  IMG_2570IMG_2571IMG_2581IMG_2587

IMG_2590

On Thursday the 27, I tried a new class at the gym from 7:30 to 8:30.  When I came home, this is what I found.  Christian had been reading a book to Jared and I guess they both were exhausted and conked out.  So sweet.

The next morning, on Friday, I took Vivian to the splash pad for the first time this year.  She was a little nervous at first but she got into it after a bit. She really was much more into what all the girls were wearing as well as the playground behind the splash pad but knowing that this is Vivian, I wasn’t too surprised.

IMG_2594

Watching some older kids with her friend Ava.

IMG_2598

Debating on what to do…

IMG_2599

After her escape to the playground she went to the top of the play set and refused to come down.  Lovely.IMG_2601

Deciding to come down so that she could “Wee!” (or swing).IMG_2602

Of course, it was when I decided that I was interested in leaving that she decided it was time to really get wet.  Ha ha, love her stance!

No comments:

Post a Comment