Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Sunday, we got up bright and EARLY (since our church is at 8:30 am it was a requirement).  Our kids were very excited to find out what the Easter Bunny had left them.  We made them get dressed first since there wasn’t too much time before we needed to leave for church and I had to play the violin that morning too.  It’s a little dark, but here’s a photo of our two darlings in their Easter clothes and their baskets.082

Later that day, we went to my friend Jenny’s for dinner and an egg hunt.  It was lots of fun.

IMG_2222

Vivian was really into looking for her second hunt this year.IMG_2223

This photo above is slightly random but it was a sneaky way to get a picture of my friend Jenny, even if it’s a side-view. IMG_2224Christian was doing well on the hunt himself.IMG_2225Afterwards the kids were happy to show off their loot.IMG_2233IMG_2235IMG_2238IMG_2244All the kids there just sat down and ate their candy…Vivian didn’t hesitate to find a spot to sit and join right in….so I took some photos of her cuteness.  I love that she let me braid her hair that morning and it’s getting so long it’s starting to look really cute.

IMG_2250IMG_2256IMG_2262I told her I was going to give her princess hair and that kept her nice and still the whole time I was working on her hair.IMG_2266

She noticed this baby girl who’s about one year and insisted that she sit by her and hold hands.  Then as she was sitting there, Vivian looked down at the little girls’ hands and noticed that her fingernails weren’t painted and Vivian got very concerned.  That is one thing Vivian LOVES, to get her nails painted and she will stand perfectly still until I’m all done and they’re dry.  She amazes me.IMG_2279IMG_2281The sky that night was lovely.  I think it must have been singing!IMG_2285

2 comments:

  1. I love the little tiny French braid! It looks like you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Vivian's hair is so adorable! I wish my girls would be as still! I've never been able to get their hair to that level of perfection! That sunset really is gorgeous! What a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete