Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Outings

Despite the crazy summer we’ve experienced so far, I’ve been able to take Christian to a couple of fun places.  I’m showing the most recent to the furthest just for those of you who may have already seen some of these pictures already.

  IMG_0479

These are the pictures from “The Living Planet Aquarium” where we as a family yesterday.  Christian really had a fun time feeding the stingrays and it was pretty enjoyable to watch him wiggle and squeal after he touched one.

 

Here are pictures from the day Jared, My mom and I swung by “Thanksgiving Point” with Christian to go to the Petting Zoo on our way to Provo when my dad was in the ICU and we couldn’t see him until after the staff meeting.

 

Here are pictures from our adventure to “This is the Place Monument Park” With our Andrus cousins earlier in July.

These are pictures from going to the zoo with my sister Julie and her daughter Lily.

These pictures are from visiting Tracy Aviary and then Liberty Park on Jared’s day off.

I’m not sure that he will remember this summer but it is a possibility…I hope he has fond memories of the times we’ve spent together if he does.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done a lot this summer. If Christian's memory is anything like Bill's, he'll remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and the tips on entertaining Sandy on the road. Books on tape is a good idea - that reminds me that I have Usborne's complete farmyard tales on CD. I hadn't thought to bring it, but I'll stick it in my bag now. Have a safe move! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete