Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visitors Make Boring Days Fun!

Last week while I was recuperating from my surgery, I was very lucky to have visitors….Some people were sweet and brought meals and others came and brought their good company.  Both were greatly appreciated!  I took a couple of cute pictures of the kids that came along with their mothers.

IMG_0396 IMG_0398Here’s My Friend Kara and Her sweet little baby girl!

IMG_0401Here’s Christian and my niece Sandy admiring the baby (my sweet sister-in-law took Christian to the zoo with her that day which was a double blessing…this is when they got home!) IMG_0403Sandy smiling really sweetly, and (below) watching the baby get changed.IMG_0405

 

This is when my good friend Brooke picked up some food for me since I’m not supposed to lift she was sweet enough to bring them in for me!IMG_0422 IMG_0425IMG_0423 

On the 24th of July we visited with my Grandma Krantz for a while.  Christian made a “tent” out of the rocking chair and a blanket while Jared napped on the floor and I visited with Grandma.IMG_0408 IMG_0409

IMG_0418

Here’s Christian giving grandma loves!

1 comment: