Monday, August 31, 2009

Jared’s First Day

Today Jared started his intership (well at least the training for it).  After having him around for about a week and a half I’m wondering if I’ll miss him like crazy (or if he will miss me) or if I’ll be grateful to manage my time without input.  He’s already called me twice so I think he might miss me!  I’ve got a bit more done in a morning then I have lately…dinner is in the crockpot and I’m working on some curtains. 

I enjoy our apartment here, it’s the nicest set-up that we’ve had inside an apartment.  I do miss my friends, family and the ward that I moved from though.  Yesterday I was missing my own ward where I already have friends that I had to go in the ladies room to shed some tears (blasted hormones).

IMG_0784

We’ve become quite the early risers (probably it’s the heat that wakes me up with the sun as well as the time change).  So we were all ready for the day and eating breakfast together this morning when Jared was ready to leave.  Here are my two boys saying good-bye for the day (do you notice the healthy glow they are both getting slowly?)

 IMG_0787

Here’s Christian happy to be left as man of the house for the day to keep mommy all to himself!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you on sunday! Wow, you're my inspiration...dinner in the crockpot and working on curtains? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I can't wait till you get everything arrange in your new place 'cause I totally want to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete