Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Found a Gold Mine!

sas fabrics by the pound

 

Okay…maybe a fabric store but this place is AMAZING!!!  They have all kinds of materials for incredible prices.  I got material for sheers at $1.99 a yard, and material for my Christmas quilt at $2.49 a yard (when I know that at other places I would have had to pay at least $4.99 for what I got).  I also found some pretty white satin brocade for $1.99 to make a blessing dress out of.  I’m so excited.  Most of their trims are $0.25 to $2.00 per yard and they have tons of them.  They do have so material that is above $10 but it’s embroidered with sequins or other elaborate stuff that I really don’t know if I’ll ever need much of.  It’s called SAS Fabric By the Pound and I’ve already been there twice this week. 

I guess this is one giant perk of my moving out here with no friends….I have some projects to keep me busy and a shop to keep me out of the red. 

sas fabrics

Here’s Christian being my big helper and following me around with the pretty green for my Christmas quilt.  I’m so excited about this place.  I’d better get to work before Jared forbids me to go back there again!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Have fun with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it there safely! I'm kicking myself that I pretty much missed you leaving. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete