Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time for a Haircut!

I have a love/hate relationship with Christian’s hair.  I’m never sure if I like it best longer with his curls or short.  One thing I know I don’t like is the in between stage (which it ends up being most of the time while I make up my mind whether to take action and get it cut or wait it out for a while until the curls are cutest).

IMG_0537

I finally caved after seeing him one too many times with his head just covered in sweat from the heat and hair combo after playing outside for about 15 minutes.  His hair is getting thicker and thicker.  I know he didn’t get that from me.  Lucky boy.  I am just afraid that if I have girls they will get my hair….

IMG_0546

Check out all that hair!!

Now he looks about a year older.  I hate that!  My baby is growing way too fast.

IMG_0544

Thanks mom for the haircut it’s really cute..even if it makes my boy look so old.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It does make him look older. But he's sooooo adorable just the same! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete