Wednesday, August 12, 2009

“But still I love technology…”

This morning was my ultrasound!  I love ultrasounds!

They dated me at 19 weeks and 2 days which I thought was interesting since I thought I wasn’t 19 weeks until tomorrow.  My new due day is January 4th 2010.  I guess we’ll see when the baby really wants to come and then we’ll really know what my due date is since I’ve been told the 9th, the 7th, and now the 4th.  How odd “guess dates” can be!

 

Profile! cropped 

Here’s the baby’s sweet profile…darling huh?

 

 

 

LEGS cropped

 

Here are the feet and legs.

 

 

 

And it’s a ….

 

GIRL! cropped

GIRL!!!

 

Christian’s been telling me since we told him that he was going to be a big brother that it is a girl.  Last year he used to beg me for a baby sister.  When I told him last night that we were going to find out what kind of baby we’re having he looked at me like I was crazy and said “Duh, well I already know that it’s a girl”.  Then I asked him if it was a boy what he would think and his reply was, “Well, it’s not a boy.”  So I guess he had some inside info or something.

Personally, I’m very excited to have a baby girl to dress up and sew fun things for!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Its a girl!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little girls are so much fun!! Congratulations Heather!! I'm excited to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to be so cute! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! How fun! That's so funny about Christian... I guess he just knew!

    ReplyDelete