Thursday, September 3, 2009

I hate creepy crawling things!

So I was in the hall bathroom and I found something interesting……

IMG_0791

I accidentally stepped on this….I guess it’s an albino lizard.  YUCK!  At first I thought is was a piece of a plastic grocery bag—then it started moving!!!  I realized on closer examination that it was a lizard that either was dying already or I squished it.  I feel disgusted and terrible.  For now it’s in a jar so that Jared will be able to tell me what he thinks. I think I’ll call the management and see how common this is.  I really don’t know what to think.  I knew there would be lizards here…but in my bathroom?  Yuck! (I hope there aren’t any friends or family hanging around).

3 comments:

  1. Yuck... in Hawaii we had these big ole' geckos that would run all over the walls. I hated them! There was one that was always by our house that had no tail, must have gotten cut off. One day he was in the bathroom and I made him live under a cup until he died... to fat to squish and kill. I'm sorry. Makes you miss the Utah bugs huh? I'm glad you guys got there safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh yuck! I bet they don't have traps for those like your spider traps you used here! You're a brave women! I would freak out if I stepped on a lizard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew. I'm sorry. I'm not sure lizards would bother me in general, but I definitely wouldn't want to step on one, in my house especially! Blech.

    ReplyDelete