Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

The day after Thanksgiving was a very exciting day for me!  It was the day that my mom and dad brought me down a huge piece of freedom in the shape of a Chevy Venture.  Yes a minivan that my dad found on surplus at BYU!  Let me just say that freedom is very sweet!

My parents also brought some things from my Grandma Krantz’s house that no one else wanted or that my mom and aunt Mel thought I should have.  My whole front room had stuff piled high with things that they had brought in the van and the truck that my dad brought down.  Of course, I rarely think about taking photos of things I’m in the middle of, but I should have taken a photo of the piles.

On Sunday, after church, we took a picnic to the Mesa Temple and walked around enjoying the lights and crèche collection that they had on display.

IMG_0579

Here’s Vivian walking around with her sandwich.

IMG_0583

Christian had a difficult time sitting still as well…

IMG_0586

Both of them were a little over-tired after our 12:30 meeting and were on one…IMG_0588

Vivian refused to have her shoes on at one point and was then put in the stroller.

IMG_0589

Christian was on one while we were there so I thought I’d document his attitude just so he knows in the future that no, he was not a perfect child. Winking smile 

IMG_0591

The next day, Christian went to school and my dad and I worked on getting the car registered.  It was a long day but I was so grateful to my dad for giving me freedom that I didn’t mind too much.  Sadly, my parents had to leave the next day so I took some photos of them with Vivian before they left.  These are taken in my messy craft room so please ignore the mess. Smile

IMG_0595

Vivian didn’t want to stop coloring…IMG_0596

So she did it in their laps while I took pictures. Here are the photos…they are all so cute, I couldn’t decide which one I liked best.

IMG_0599IMG_0600IMG_0601IMG_0602IMG_0603

By the way, for those of you who’ve noticed, yes, Vivian is obsessed with hats. Smile

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I'll have to document the next time one of my kids has an attitude! How funny!

    ReplyDelete