Tuesday, November 1, 2011

September…back to life…

When we got home from Utah, it took a while for me to get back into doing anything.  I was so blessed to have had friends who were willing to help with Ginger, our dog while we were gone.  Jessy, was an absolute angel and left dinner in our fridge for the first two days since I was basically non-functioning.  She also was a life-saver and pushed me to keep going to the gym with her every day which really helped to boost my spirits.  I had some dear friends come and bring me flowers and plants too.  Here is one arrangement I got from my great friend Julie (not the same one in SLC).  I enjoyed having it brighten the room on my console table.

 IMG_0092

I did pull myself together enough to bake a bit.IMG_0119

 

As well as get Christian caught up on some major homework.IMG_0123IMG_0124IMG_0125

Vivian, however, was not much help…

And I even pulled myself together enough to hold my monthly craft night.  With Apples as the theme…IMG_0140

The rest of September went by pretty quickly.  Which was nice.

IMG_0152

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Vivian and Christian! And that spread for your party is making my tummy growl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A monthly craft night is a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete