Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christina’s Baby Shower

The last Friday in February, My friend Claudia called me up to tell me they were having a “surprise” baby shower for my friend Christina (who is my wonderful friend who watched Christian while I was in labor with Vivian).  I was really excited to go and see her as well as some of the great down-to-earth girls from our previous ward.

I took the drive the next morning and was pleasantly surprised that the drive only took half an hour to get there with Saturday traffic.  It turns out that Christina had the beans spilled to her about the shower so the shower wasn’t really a surprise anymore.  When Christina saw me walking up though she screamed my name and said that I was a surprise.  So I’m glad that she could be surprised somehow.  Personally, I LOVE surprises. 

Here’s a picture of Christina and I in front of the darling mobile that Katie gave Christina for a gift. IMG_7546 Isn’t she darling…you can hardly even tell she’s pregnant in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment