Friday, March 11, 2011

Barbeque by the Dam

The first weekend in March, my friend Sherrada invited us to her in-laws’ traditional barbeque by the Granite Reef Dam.  My parent’s were in town so it was really fun to be able to show them something new and have a nice place to go and relax with Sherrada’s fun family.

Christian was really excited that he got to try fishing for the very first time. He was getting pretty impatient with daddy always trying to help him ;).

 IMG_7579    IMG_7585

Very excited little boy…I think the pole was a little heavy for him ;). IMG_7586Here’s a view of the water…I’m not sure if it’s technically a reservoir or a lake or river or what… :)   IMG_7589 Vivian acting cheesy and happy about climbing up the chair.IMG_7594 Sherrada and her Sister-in-law holding Sherrada’s new baby boy Bryson.  He’s such a cute little man!IMG_7595 Sherrada and Lydia, she’s getting to be so tall!IMG_7597 Sherrada’s younger brother Torren.IMG_7600Jim and Venetia avoiding my camera :).IMG_7598 My parents enjoying the lovely day!IMG_7619

Vivian on the run…she was really excited to escape that day.  I kept on the move whenever she wasn’t strapped into her chair.

We had such a great time at the barbeque, Thanks Sherrada for inviting us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your family could come! It was a lot of fun and some really good food! :)

    ReplyDelete