Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love the piano!

These are some random pictures taken after my parent’s left of the kids playing around on my piano.  I am so happy that I now have my piano back.  I really missed it for the 18 months that we were living without it.

It’s kind of strange for someone like me that has a difficult time sitting through ward choir’s singing to have no problems at all listening to the odd and discordant sounds that my children play….I think it’s their potential that thrills me.

IMG_7686

I love watching those chubby little arms, hands and fingers pressing the keys.IMG_7690  IMG_7699 IMG_7701 Christian has actually started showing some interest in learning to play the piano so we have begun informal lesson…I’m considering finding someone to teach him soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment