Friday, November 5, 2010

Zoo Day

Today the ward mom’s group met up at the zoo.  We had a good time and I got to know a cute new girl in the ward a little bit better which was fun.  I know that I have posted zoo pictures a LOT in the past.  Some of the “locations” of these are the same as others I have but I love to have pictures that I can compare with each other that are from different dates.  It makes me much more aware of my children's’ growth.  So sorry if some of these look redundant to you. I realized today how tall Christian is getting.  He’s now in 5T shirts!  How did this happen?  He almost is too big for the Little People playground for kids 4 feet and under.  I’m so amazed at how fast this he has grown.November pics 2010 095   November pics 2010 098 Vivian was pretty good the whole time…unless I wanted to take her picture.  She wanted the camera!

Proof of Christian’s growth:

Here’s Christian last year in September…

IMG_1205

Today:November pics 2010 099   Where did my little guy go?  He’s gotten so big!  November pics 2010 103  Here’s my girl sleeping angelically.    November pics 2010 108     Today we ended mostly hanging out with Heidi, a new girl in our ward and her two girls.  Christian has really taken to her daughter Emily.  She’s a shy little two-year-old with darling hair.  It was really fun watching him flirt with her.November pics 2010 110 November pics 2010 114   November pics 2010 117   November pics 2010 120  November pics 2010 122   Christian cracks me up…all of these statues are his “friends”.  At each one we came to he would go into the history of how he met these various friends, their temperaments and some kind of adventure together.  It was very fun.  He is so imaginative.  I love it!November pics 2010 125    November pics 2010 129 What is with boys and sticks?

November pics 2010 130

Cute little Emily  posing for the camera.  So precious.November pics 2010 131   I just thought this picture was priceless…

1 comment:

  1. How cute. That comparison picture is crazy! He really has grown up a lot. That is so good of you to do that. I wish I were better at taking pictures. I always think of it after the fact...maybe next play date.

    ReplyDelete