Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Part Swedish...

Something I don't want to forget:

Today was a busy day where I dropped off Jared at work and then took Christian and Vivian to the zoo with the ward's mom's group. I didn't want to drive the 15 or so miles home so I went to Ikea which is somewhat inbetween the zoo and Jared's work. After picking up Christian from "Small Land" after looking around for a bit, Christian wanted us to get some Swedish meatballs. Since the food (not the beverages) are pretty cheap there, I thought it was a great idea so I wouldn't have to make him dinner once we got home. He gobbled up his Swedish meatballs really fast and then declared them delicious. On our way to pick Jared up from work I mentioned that I was part Swedish so he was as well. His reply was "Actually mom, I'm fully Swedish because I love anything that is sweet!"

2 comments:

  1. sweet? meatballs? is he thinking of swedish fish? how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he realized that I was talking about a nationality...and thought I was saying I love sweets...

    ReplyDelete