Monday, February 8, 2010

Seventh Anniversary

Yesterday, February 7th, marked our 7th Anniversary.  We didn’t really get a chance to celebrate the day in a usual way because we were driving back from my aunt Susan’s funeral in Utah.  It was an enjoyable day as we were basically stuck with each other all day and got to reflect on the last seven years together.  The past seven years have flown by so quickly, it is amazing! I am so blessed to have found Jared—he is the most incredible man and I love him more every day.  Our years together have had there good and bad times but overall it has been blissful to have him as my companion and partner.

 our life 099

I am so grateful to know that we can be together forever because Jared is truly my best friend and I couldn’t be  happier than to have him as my companion for eternity.

our life 076

6 comments:

  1. You know, Burke and I will be together 7 years this year too! We dated for a LONG time before we got married and time really does fly by! I am glad you made it home safe and sound! We need to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It was so good to see you!
    I love that picture of you and Jared when you're looking up at him, you look so sweet and elegant.

    This is random, but I was watching a full house re-run the other night and I realized that if Jared does have a doppelganger, it's probably young Bob Saget. Just a thought. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    I agree with Julie on Jared's resemblance to young Bob Saget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob Saget huh? Jared disagrees but I can see what you're saying. I loved him when I was younger...it had something to do with the being a "Cleaning Freak" thing. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! That's hilarious! I think I kind of remember that!

    ReplyDelete