Friday, February 19, 2010

Blue-eyed Goldilocks?

I am really in love with curls.  Perhaps it’s because I have almost un-curl-able hair.  Maybe it’s because of Christian’s curls that we cut and looked so angelic to me.

May 2008 089

Christian in May 2008

I’m now getting really hopeful that this little one may be going to have the same darling curls.  Her eyes are already a more vibrant blue than Christian’s are so maybe she’ll be a blue-eye goldilocks…I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!1-19-10 077 

Vivian last night after a bath (I was holding her and the camera…thus the odd angle)!

1 comment:

  1. That would be fantastic if Vivian has Christian's gorgeous curls! If not, you might have a jealous little sister on your hands because Christian's hair is incredible!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog about the art class. You might ask around and see if there is something in your area. I found out about our classes through someone in our ward - they aren't advertised very well.

    I did a quick search online and found this: http://online.activecommunities.com/phoenix/Activities/Activities.asp?SCheck=958275263&SDT=40235.9625089931

    I don't know how close the locations are to you, but they have toddler art, toddler dance, toddler gymnastics classes that look reasonably priced...

    ReplyDelete