Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dance Baby, Dance!

There are no little kids in our apartment complex that are Christian’s age so he’s been spending a lot of time learning how to play by himself or with Jared or I.  He never seems bored though which is good.  He keeps himself moving and jumping around and coming up with imaginative games.  I confess that I let him watch TV too much but there’s really not much else to do some days.  One of his favorite shows is the “Imagination Movers”  on Disney Channel, they have a lot of fun songs (though I wish they had more episodes to rotate through).  One of the arguments against TV is that it causes kids to be more sedate.  I guess they’ve never watched Christian watch a show with music!  Here is just a little taste of the fun I get of watching Christian dance…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment