Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th 2012

This year for Independence day, I decorated the kids special shirts for the holiday that would be less expensive than the shirts at the store that said the same or similar things on them.  Of course they are so cute, I wanted to take a photo of them in their new outfits so Jared and I took the wagon and the kids to the park near our home to take photos.  Here are a few of the cutest ones.IMG_3514IMG_3521IMG_3527

They are the cutest brother and sister pair!

IMG_3548IMG_3551IMG_3562IMG_3570IMG_3576IMG_3588IMG_3600

Can you read what their shirts say in the contrasting color?IMG_3604IMG_3615

It was a really nice day on the 4th.  I went to Joann’s and stocked up on the 70% off faux flowers (with an additional 10% off entire purchase coupon).  Yes.  I’m a nerd and I had been waiting all year for them to have their July 4th sale because that is generally the BEST time of year to get faux flowers for arrangements in my home unless you want more Fall colors.  That evening, we went to Bernadette and Ben’s for a party and it was fun to enjoy them and their friends and family.  We didn’t even watch fireworks because I felt so bleh that day when we got home.  But overall it really was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment