Monday, July 23, 2012

Christian’s First Day of First Grade

On July 23rd Christian headed back to school.  That’s how it is here in Arizona.  You start school when it’s really hot so that you can have longer breaks when you can actually be outside without getting heat stroke.  Last year, Christian was so excited to start school.  This year, he was still excited but apprehensive about who would be in his class.  This year has seemed so hot, I just didn’t even feel ready to go school shopping or worry about supplies, I still did it, but I really dragged my feet.  Thank goodness for my sweet mom, who sent us some nice shorts she had found that were his size which was really what we needed.Christian's first day of 1st grade

Here he is lining up in the school-yard with all the kids.  He was super excited that his favorite little girl (who’s standing in front of him with the blonde hair) was in his class again this year.  Isn’t he handsome?IMG_3946

I’m so proud of my little 1st grader!  I can hardly believe that he’s getting so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment