Friday, April 23, 2010

First Giggles…

I’ve mentioned previously that Vivian is really quite a calm little thing.  She likes to observe and she likes to be near people but she is not yet really emotional…I’m just waiting for the diva that’s hiding in every girl to come out. :)  She smiles a lot but it’s very few and far between that she actually giggles.  That’s why yesterday when Christian’s dancing around in his pj’s and Halloween pumpkin bag made her burst into giggles, I couldn’t pull out the camera fast enough.  She really was having at it before I started filming but at least this video captured the winding-down of her amusement.  Got to love those first baby laughs!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love baby giggles! Kate's like that too though, I'll find one thing that makes her laugh and then after about the fifth time she's like, "Yeah, that was funny two minutes ago, and now it's old." Too bad, I always wear out the jokes so quickly but her laugh is so addictive it's hard to hold back once I get her going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first baby laughs! I remember when Joseph first giggled I just melted. :)

    ReplyDelete