Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Small Soccer Player

 IMG_2268 

On Saturday, Christian officially finished his first season of Soccer.  This is a picture his grandpa Doug took of him with his medal that says he completed the Fall ‘09 season.

IMG_2265 Here’s the class cooling down after their lesson.

 

I had a great idea to make a soccer bag when I went to the fabric store and saw this cute print in green of little kids playing soccer.  I figured out the pattern and have a tutorial on my crafting blog on how to make one… of course it could really be a bag for other things (maybe dance lessons) but it its up to a full sized soccer ball.

IMG_2125

Christian loves his new bag and since it is like a back pack it' has actually been used in his games of going to school more than for his soccer.

2 comments:

  1. That is too fun! Christian looks so proud. I think that program is run by some friends of mine, I hope he loves it. And Vivian is beautiful congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Can I just say, HOW did I not know you had a CRAFT BLOG?!? I'm heading over right now to check that out!

    ReplyDelete