Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I make cute kids

These last few months, Vivian has become very opinionated about what she’s wearing.  Thankfully, she has pretty good taste.  On October 20th, she picked this outfit for herself and I was loving the cuteness so I made her pose for a photo…Christian didn’t want to be left out so here he is too.  Sadly, my camera was starting to act worse and worse so it’s not the best quality.

IMG_5664

That previous weekend, Christian was invited to a Birthday party that was going to be him—and four girls.  I decided to tag along though I guess he was a little annoyed about that but being the hover mother that I am, I wasn’t asking his permission.

100_2429

The first part of the party was at his friend Maya’s house and then the rest was at Schnepf Farms where they have a pumpkin patch and other seasonal activities. 100_2434

Christian got along well with the girls though a few times throughout the evening it seemed like the girls were subtly fighting over Christian which was cracking me up at the same time as freaking me out.100_2435

There’s not a photo of it, but during this lovely carousal ride, Christian and this little girl (who he sits by at school) were holding hands.  Hmmm…I get that he’s cute but he’s only six! 100_2437

This photo is super funny to me because all the girls got unicorns except for the one who he likes and he talked her into getting something spooky. Interesting.100_2439IMG_5668Oh well, how can I blame those girls for thinking Christian’s so cute?  I totally and full-heartedly agree.  He’s a heart-breaker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That week before Halloween, we went with our friends, Bernadette and Ben and Sylvia and Erik to experience Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa.  It was really fun, though it seems like a magnet for the 60 and above set.

IMG_5678

Here’s what it looked like when he played “The Star Spangled Banner”…the flag unfolds out of the ceiling and all these running lights pop on!

 IMG_5691

Here are my two fabulous neighbors and friends, Bernadette and Sylvia!  They truly have made my life sooo much better it’s amazing how friends can effect your every day life. 

This photo is of our family…Jared was caught mid-sentence and I look pale but our kids look darling.IMG_5696

IMG_5702Here’s another ensemble brought to you by Vivian.  This is the necklace that we bought her in Hawaii that we were hoping would last her a while—of course it actually got broken that day.  Go figure.

 

 

 

 

The 29th, I had my Glucose test done by my midwife.  She had given me two different options get my blood taken and then 1.) to take the yucky orange drink (which is the equivalent of two XL Dr. Peppers and not at all good for you) or 2). Eat a regular meal. And then come back and at the 2 hour mark get my blood tested again.

I went with the least painful option and took a picnic breakfast with me to my early appointment and then went to the park with Vivian.  Sylvia loaned me her point-and-shoot camera so that I could take photos that weren’t terrible so I was trying it out on Vivian.

IMG_1903IMG_1904IMG_1906

 

Oh, and if you’re curious, I passed my glucose test with flying colors…I’m so glad because I’m excited to have another one of these very cute kids.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Christen is so cute! Lilly is obsessed with unicorns, (She'll introduce her to strangers by saying, 'Hi, I'm Lilly and I like rainbows and unicorns') but I wouldn't be surprised if her current crush were able to persuade her to choose something spooky. In fact, she likes spooky things almost as much as unicorns (It's February and I'm still trying to convince them that Halloween is over!) so I'm sure her boy craziness would make that all too easy.
    P.s. I love Vivian's fashion photos. :}

    ReplyDelete