Thursday, July 28, 2011

Splish-Splash!

Vivian is a complete and total water-baby!  Since she was actually taking a bath alone (without her big brother), I thought I’d take some photos of her.  Here is a sample of her and her cuteness in the tub!

IMG_9046  IMG_9053

Tidal wave!

IMG_9054   

“I love getting water in my face!”

 IMG_9060 

“Watch me splash my face!”

IMG_9063 

“A little too much water to see…”

IMG_9065

“Time to splash some more!”

IMG_9066

“Dang, they made me get out and they’re trying to dry me off!”  

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Kate is a total water baby too! She's loving the pool at our in-laws. She is so fearless, she'll get out and jump off the edge into Jake's arms, a couple of times she's even walked right off the edge of the steps because she's just so excited and seems to feel that she could just swim if we would stop holding on to her. Next time we get together, if it's hot, we'll have to go swimming and see our two water babies together. :}

    ReplyDelete