Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Happy Together….for Eight Years!

This month, Jared and I celebrated our eighth anniversary.  Wow.  I’ve now been married longer than I ever was a teenager!  And the amazing thing is, that though we’ve lived in some somewhat odd situations going through various seasons together; basement apartment, school, back surgery, one-room apartment, school, baby #1, school, renting a house, more school, student teaching, university apartment, school, changing states, am internship, baby #2, and  buying our first home…to name the most life-changing.  The thing that is important is that we did it all together as a team—taking “time-outs” as needed and discussing game plans along the way.img716One of my favorite engagement photos.

I feel so blessed that Jared and I found each other.  He and I are so similar in opinions, views, and tastes it’s almost scary.  I am so grateful to Heavenly Father that He made a man like Jared and that he can be mine.  our life 076  Jared and I shivering in the 14 degree temperatures it was on our wedding day.

our life 114

Thank you sweetheart, for eight great years!

1 comment: