Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Hunt

For those of you who are not aware, Jared got a job here in AZ so we will be staying for a while longer. Because of the housing market is the way it is, we've decided to buy since we can own a newer 5-bedroom house for the same price or less in one of the nearby suburbs than it is to rent our 70's 3-bedroom apartment in the more down-town area we're at.

The hunt is still on-going though there have been some houses I've been really excited about, either the price, location or someone else bidding on them has made it so we haven't found 'the one' yet. Hopefully we'll find something soon. You know that feeling you get when you know it's time to move on? That's the feeling I get every day lately, so I've been packing up what's practical to do so and trying to finalize some last minute projects. Pray for us. I'm hoping to get into an area with some really nice families for us and the kids.
----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll pray for you! By the way, I don't know if I told you yet, but there's a small chance we may be in Mesa at Thanksgiving time, but you will probably be in Utah.... If you're not, I'd love to hang out! (That is if we're coming).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawna! Actually, we're not planning to go to Utah for the Holiday (we've already been up there six times this year and I need a break from traveling). We hope to be in a new house by then and if we are, we'd LOVE to put you up or just hang out (whatever your plans are)! Let me know if you're coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Heather!! I know how hard that "hunt" is, but when it's right, it will work out!

    ReplyDelete