Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

Saturday was our ward Christmas party.  It was a fun event though it seemed a little strange to be going to a a Christmas party when it’s not that Christmassy looking outside.  In fact, the oranges on the trees outside our deck our just getting ripe and ready to pick.  It’s kind of weird for me to have fruit ready when it’s the holiday season.

They played “Mr. Krugers Christmas” for the entertainment.  I guess I’m just used to having some kind of talent show like in our previous ward.  There was a special visitor that Christian was very excited to see who refused to talk!  There wasn’t even a “Ho Ho Ho”! Oh well, each Santa is different I suppose.  Christian didn’t seem to mind though, he was happy to ask Santa for a horse which is what he keeps trying to convince me would be the perfect gift….

IMG_1731

Christian saw a sister in our ward wearing a Santa hat as we were leaving and asked if he could wear it.  It was pretty big for his head but it was cute.  This little boy is just not shy.  I wonder where he gets it….

IMG_1733 IMG_1734

Cheese!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute kid!! I love that he is not shy at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! How funny, I literally just watch Mr. Kruger's Christmas a few minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete