Friday, June 19, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

Yesterday we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.  We went with my grandma and my sister and her two kids.   It was gorgeous inside! 

IMG_0014

I think it’s amazing how lovely and unique each temple is on the inside.  For those of you who didn’t hear, the angel Moroni on top got struck by lightening last week during all of the crazy thunder storms we’ve been getting.  I’m sure they will fix the angel soon so I took pictures for posterity.  I wonder if he wouldn’t have gotten struck if it had been dedicated?  Just a thought.

IMG_0016

Here’s a picture of our group, grandma, Shaun, April, Autumn, Me, Jared and Christian.IMG_0012

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! We are going to the open house today. :) Your hair cut looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't gotten to go yet. I guess I should get some tickets!! Fun that you got to go with some family, and your hair is DARLING!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I hope we get a chance to go sometime soon . . . probably won't be until after it's dedicated.

    ReplyDelete