Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doctor Visit

This morning we dropped off Christian to play with his cousin Lilly which he has been looking forward to all week.  I’m so glad that he loves his cousin.  There’s something so special about cousins that it’s hard not to love them (sometimes more than siblings).

My doctor’s office has been moved to across the street (literally) from my sister’s house so it is incredibly convenient to drop Christian off at when I go to see my doctor (thanks Julie for being willing!).

Hear are my doctor’s findings as to why I’ve been so crabby and sick lately!  Thanks Jake for helping me to get this up!

The due date is set for January 7, 2010.  Can you believe it’s almost half-way to 2010?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I think that's so great! What a cute little embryo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's considered a fetus this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! And cute little Christian will be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete