Monday, August 16, 2010

Poison Apple

A week ago, we had to have our tires checked and rotated at Sam’s Club.  It was going to take about half an hour so we decided to wander each aisle since there wasn’t much that we wanted to buy that day.

Christian got really mad at me at one point that I refused to buy him some of the candy and even some of the breakfast items in the freezer (such as the toaster strudels) my reason being that they had too much sugar.

We were walking through the vodka aisle and Christian started asking over and over “How do you make poison apples?”  I kept replying “I have no idea honey…” as I pushed Vivian in the stroller.  After a while of getting annoyed at me with the same response he said:

“Well, I think I know how you make poison apples.  You take an alcohol drink and dip the apple in that and then dip it in a TON of sugar.  Because that would be bad for your body!!!”

I could not stifle all of my laughter.  I’m not sure, but isn’t that some kind of cocktail?

1 comment:

  1. An Appletini (Apple Martini) perhaps? That goes right along with the scene in Enchanted when the bad guy makes an appletini out of a poison apple. Lol!

    ReplyDelete